Dior Fahrenheit EDT
Dior Fahrenheit EDT is an amazing perfume when you like to dress in a new style.
Dior Fahrenheit EDT
- Fahrenheit by Christian Dior is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men.
- Fahrenheit was launched in 1988.
- Fahrenheit was created by Jean-Louis Sieuzac and Michel Almairac.
Dior Fahrenheit EDT Notes
- Top notes are Nutmeg Flower, Lavender, Cedar, Chamomile, Mandarin Orange, Hawthorn, Bergamot and Lemon.
- Middle notes are Violet Leaf, Nutmeg, Cedar, Sandalwood, Honeysuckle, Carnation, Jasmine and Lily-of-the-Valley.
- Base notes are Leather, Vetiver, Musk, Amber, Patchouli and Tonka Bean.
It’s Notes for modern man who wears it seizes the day, mix of an energetic fragrance for the man who wears it, when he wants to be more elegant and self-confident.
it’s a mix of an energetic fragrance for the man who wears it when he wants to be more elegant and self-confident.
- has a unique bottle and, hides inside it a fragrance composed with a vision of light at the heart of the desert.
- it’s strong and beautiful.
However, no elegance is possible without perfume. It is unseen, ultimate accessory.
Moreover, it makes you quite simply marvelous.
So, make your day special with everything possible as well as loving, dreaming, being yourself.
it’s time to wear a second skin, with this amazing perfume.
It also has Many distinct ingredients mix together to give you the most beautiful aroma possible.
It’s also Rarely amazing, which makes your mind decide to buy it immediately when you want to fully dress.
- Get more closer to your loved ones and invade them, the scent of your perfume will be engulfing them deeply.
- let them express their feeling towards you: The flower of rose, my days, the smell of your perfume is killing me. It made me mesmerized and mad about you deeply.
with perfumes duty free Enjoy a world of Fragrances that make you swim in the seas of love.
in addition, we have free shipping to all countries of the world, and we have also niche perfumes, Designer’s perfumes, Main Stream Perfumes, Celebrities’ perfumes.