Olympea EDP is an amazing perfume when you like to dress in a new style.
- Olympéa by Paco Rabanne is an Oriental Floral fragrance for women.
- Olympéa was launched in 2015.
- Olympéa was created by Loc Dong, Anne Flipo and Dominique Ropion.
Olympea EDP Notes
- Top notes are Water Jasmine, Green Mandarin and Ginger flower.
- Middle notes are Vanilla and Salt.
- Base notes are Cashmere Wood, Ambergris and Sandalwood.
Its Notes made for a modern Woman who ruled scent ruled the hearts of men.
it’s a mix of an energetic fragrance for the woman who wears it when she wants to be more elegant and self-confident.
It’s for women who want to be both feminine in a traditional sense and independent as modern successful women.
This fragrance is a celebration of femininity in all its aspects.
- gives every woman strength and determination to fulfill her dreams and never forget about her personality.
- has a unique bottle and, hides inside it a fragrance composed with a vision of light at the heart of the desert.
- it’s strong and beautiful.
However, no elegance is possible without perfume. It is unseen, ultimate accessory.
Moreover, it makes you quite simply marvelous.
So, make your day special with everything possible as well as loving, dreaming, being yourself.
it’s time to wear a second skin, with this amazing perfume.
It also has Many distinct ingredients mix together to give you the most beautiful aroma possible.
It’s Rarely amazing, which makes your mind decide to buy it immediately when you want to fully dress.
- Get more closer to your loved ones and invade them, the scent of your perfume will be engulfing them deeply.
- let them express their feeling towards you: The flower of rose, my days, the smell of your perfume is killing me. It made me mesmerized and mad about you deeply.
with perfumes duty free Enjoy a world of Fragrances that make you swim in the seas of love.
in addition, we have free shipping to all countries of the world, and we have also niche perfumes, Designer’s perfumes, Main Stream Perfumes, Celebrities’ perfumes.